$109.99
FREE Returns
FREE delivery Monday, May 20
In Stock
$$109.99 () Includes selected options. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Details
Price
Subtotal
$$109.99
Subtotal
Initial payment breakdown
Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout.
Ships from
Amazon.com
Ships from
Amazon.com
Sold by
Amazon.com
Sold by
Amazon.com
Returns
30-day easy returns
30-day easy returns
This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt.
Returns
30-day easy returns
This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt.
Support
Product support included
What's Product Support?
In the event your product doesn't work as expected or you need help using it, Amazon offers free product support options such as live phone/chat with an Amazon associate, manufacturer contact information, step-by-step troubleshooting guides, and help videos. By solving product issues, we help the planet by extending the life of products. Availability of support options differ by product and country. Learn more
Support
Product support included
In the event your product doesn't work as expected or you need help using it, Amazon offers free product support options such as live phone/chat with an Amazon associate, manufacturer contact information, step-by-step troubleshooting guides, and help videos. By solving product issues, we help the planet by extending the life of products. Availability of support options differ by product and country. Learn more
Payment
Secure transaction
Your transaction is secure
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more
Payment
Secure transaction
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more

Innova 5568 Pro Digital Timing Light with Storage Case

4.6 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,462 ratings

$109.99 with 49 percent savings
List Price: $214.29

The List Price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. Except for books, Amazon will display a List Price if the product was purchased by customers on Amazon or offered by other retailers at or above the List Price in at least the past 90 days. List prices may not necessarily reflect the product's prevailing market price.
Learn more
FREE Returns
Digital Pro
{"desktop_buybox_group_1":[{"displayPrice":"$109.99","priceAmount":109.99,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"109","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"99","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"eta5iHiF36wbA0hxlCLjwr7F0lPeZN%2Bg8%2BWv03RYS3UufnT%2BwTGMZAl4v5H4s8k0r05JXwt761wMiM4AvAhXPxnPPhZzE9N1ueyx6sAbnkAHOQawMpdUkiolN0fHJV8kJ6QtJiJIuPQ%3D","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW","aapiBuyingOptionIndex":0}]}

Purchase options and add-ons

Brand Innova
Material Plastic
Item dimensions L x W x H 9 x 2.5 x 7.3 inches
Item Weight 0.5 Pounds

About this item

• Four function digital readout: Tachometer; Advance; Dwell; and Voltage.Fit Type: Universal Fit
  • Patented Skip Circuitry Test up to 9,990 RPM
  • Heavy-duty shock proof housing features a molded boot for extra protection against the fan blades
  • Detachable 6-foot leads with inductive pickup
  • Able to use with one-hand operation including a molded plastic storage case
See more product details

Additional Details

Small Business
Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazon’s store. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazon’s commitment to empowering them.

Small Business
This product is from a small business brand. Support small. Learn more

Frequently bought together

$109.99
Get it as soon as Monday, May 20
In Stock
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
+
$19.99
Get it as soon as Sunday, May 19
In Stock
Sold by Hromee and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
+
$16.42
In Stock
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers.
Choose items to buy together.

From the brand

From the manufacturer

Innova 3551

The Innova 3551 entry level Inductive Timing Light works with most ignition systems (DIS, conventional, electronic and computer controlled systems - domestic and import), providing a simple and efficient means to check timing, diagnose a no-spark condition and more.

Easy to Use

Plug and Play design allows for quick setup and use.

Adjustable Barrel

The slim and adjustable barrel allows for better aim at the timing mark in tighter spaces.

Detachable Leads

Detachable leads and inductive pickups makes setup and storage quick and easy.

Customer Support

Support in English and Spanish available Monday-Saturday from our ASE certified technicians in our Headquarters located in Irvine, California.

3551 3555 3568 5568
Customer Reviews
4.5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
4.6 out of 5 stars
4.6 out of 5 stars
Price $46.70 $58.24 $85.94 $109.99
Adjustable Barrel
Detachable Leads & Inductive Pickup
4 Cycle
Advance & Retard Adjustment
LCD Display
Digital Tach
Dwell
Voltage
2 Cycle
Hard Case

Product Description

The INNOVA Pro Digital Timing Light is the professional choice for a high-quality timing light that will stand up daily shop use. Made from a heavy-duty, ABS, shock proof housing it has a molded boot for extra protection against the engine fan blades and a backlit screen for easier viewing in hard to see places. The slim, rotating barrel offers better aim at the timing mark. The four-function digital readout includes tachometer ranges from 249-9,990 RPM, Advance Degrees (2 and 4 cycle) 0-90 degrees, dwell (2-12 cylinders) from 0-180 degrees and voltage from 10-16 volts DC. Features Patented Skip Circuitry Test up to 9,990 RPM and switches from 2-cycle to 4-cycle. This timing light works with most ignition systems (DIS, conventional, electronic, and computer-controlled systems - domestic and import). The INNOVA Pro Digital Timing Light includes detachable 6-foot leads with inductive pickup and a plastic storage case.

Product information

Technical Details

Additional Information

Warranty & Support

Amazon.com Return Policy:Amazon.com Voluntary 30-Day Return Guarantee: You can return many items you have purchased within 30 days following delivery of the item to you. Our Voluntary 30-Day Return Guarantee does not affect your legal right of withdrawal in any way. You can find out more about the exceptions and conditions here.
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here [PDF ] User Manual Manual [PDF ]

Feedback

Found a lower price? Let us know. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive.

Where did you see a lower price?

Fields with an asterisk * are required

/
/
/
/
Please sign in to provide feedback.

What's in the box

• Professional Timing Light
  • Product guides and documents

Compare with similar items

This Item
    Recommendations
    Innova 3568 Digital Timing Light
    dummy
    NEIKO 20713A Digital Tachometer, Noncontact Laser Photo Sensor with 2.5 to 99,999 RPM Accuracy, RPM Gauge Marker with Batteries Included
    dummy
    AGPtek® Professional Digital Laser Photo Tachometer Non Contact RPM Tach
    Details
    Added to Cart
    Details
    Added to Cart
    Details
    Added to Cart
    Details
    Added to Cart
    Price-49% $109.99
    List:$214.29
    $85.94-32% $18.97
    List:$27.99
    $18.99
    Delivery
    Get it as soon as Monday, May 20
    Customer Ratings
    Easy to use
    Accuracy
    Tech Support
    Value for money
    Sold By
    Amazon.com
    Amazon.com
    Amazon.com
    BrainyDeal
    material
    Plastic
    crystal
    Plastic
    weight
    0.5 pounds
    0.5 pounds
    0.4 pounds
    0.39 pounds

Looking for specific info?

Customer reviews

4.6 out of 5 stars
    4.6 out of 5
    2,462 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the performance, quality and ease of use of the timing light. They mention that it works well, is accurate and easy to use. They appreciate the durability, reliability and value for money.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

205 customers mention164 positive41 negative

Customers like the performance of the electromechanical gauge. They mention that it works very well, the digital timing advance/retard function works nicely, and it gets the job done. The display works as it should, and all the button switches work as expected. The RPM gauge and voltage gauge seem to work fine. The dwell function is acceptable, but somewhat quirky.

"...The digital timing advance/retard function worked really nicely also; you can push the arrows and watch the timing mark move forward or back 1..." Read more

"I just received this timing light . Seems to work well. I use it to tune the stock points based ignition on my 1960s automobiles...." Read more

"...Works great for his mustang, and it has a nice case to keep it in." Read more

"...That may not be too good. Worked well when it worked, thought." Read more

168 customers mention153 positive15 negative

Customers are satisfied with the timing light. They mention that it works great, is of good quality, and has accurate adjustment. They appreciate the static and full-in features, as well as the tachometer built-in to the light. The flashes are consistent and bright enough to make the timing marks easy to see. They also appreciate the ability to adjust the light angle.

"...Timing flashes seemed consistant and steady. Also has concurrent display of system battery voltage vs rpm to check charging voltage vs rpm...." Read more

"Very nice light I like the way you can straighten a handle or have it bent at an angle...." Read more

"...This light is much more convenient with tuning options the old light never had...." Read more

"...Makes setting the timing a one man job. Hit the "on" button and the light flashes until you turn it off. No need to squeeze the trigger to start...." Read more

135 customers mention105 positive30 negative

Customers like the ease of use of the electromechanical gauge. They mention that the online instructions are good, the setup is easy, and the readout on the timing light makes the tune-up very easy. They also appreciate the convenience of the built-in tach and the manual is available on line.

"...Accomplished everything I needed just like I hoped. Very easy to use...." Read more

"I like the convenience of the built in tach , just dial in your target timing and your done !!" Read more

"Meets the expectations, corresponds with the descriptions, easy and intuitive to use" Read more

"...So far, I have not needed tech support. The manual is available on line and seemed a little unclear/intimidating at first, but was easy after I got..." Read more

132 customers mention117 positive15 negative

Customers like the durability of the electromechanical gauge. They say it's very well made, reliable, and has a solid carrying case. Some say that it has never failed.

"...Very nice timing light and seems to be very accurate and well designed/made...." Read more

"...Hopefully it will be reliable and last a long time...." Read more

"...Feels like decent quality and electrical plug on bottom fits snug. Hopefully lasts a long time...." Read more

"This timing light is very strudy and has a lot of features and functions. It has a digital screen that you can read while making adjustments." Read more

79 customers mention64 positive15 negative

Customers like the value of the electromechanical gauge. They say it's well worth the price, has nice quality, and is an excellent choice.

"...Definitely worth the money tho. Very happy with the purchase." Read more

"...Cry once, buy once. Worth every penny." Read more

"...It's fast & accurate, plus good value.I would recommend it to anyone looking for this type of instrument/tool.p.s.,..." Read more

"...a high performance engine, accuracy matters and this unit was well worth the cost. Highly recommended for anyone who races." Read more

69 customers mention69 positive0 negative

Customers are satisfied with the appearance of the electromechanical gauge. They mention that it has a sturdy case and a great lamp. Some appreciate the good quality look of the product. Overall, most are happy with the product's appearance.

"...Prompt shipment. Nice case. Just as described in the ad." Read more

"Meets the expectations, corresponds with the descriptions, easy and intuitive to use" Read more

"...Probably not that useful for a modern car, but great for a classic. Timing, tachometer, dwell and voltage are the critical parameters for me...." Read more

"This timing light is very nice, has great features. The instructions are HORRIBLE!..." Read more

68 customers mention68 positive0 negative

Customers find the electromechanical gauge offers a lot of functionality in one package. They appreciate the multi-function capability, saying it's convenient and useful. Some say the advance/retard feature is handy. Overall, customers say it'll be a great little tool for old school folks who still like adjusting.

"This timing light is very strudy and has a lot of features and functions. It has a digital screen that you can read while making adjustments." Read more

"This has been a very handy tool, especially for checking timing advance on after-market ECU's.It's fast & accurate, plus good value...." Read more

"Multi functional and very well made. Best timing light I ever purchased." Read more

"Works well, the dial back and dwell features are handy. It’s a bit non-intuitive to figure out the functions sometimes but otherwise no complaints...." Read more

36 customers mention31 positive5 negative

Customers like the rpm of the electromechanical gauge. They say it does show the RPM along with an accurate adjustment of the timing light. They appreciate that you can read the Rpm's directly from the unit. They also appreciate that it's easy to check RPM, Voltage, Ignition Timing and Dwell Angle. The digital circuitry tells you exact engine RPM and the exact preset timing. They like that it displays rPM & voltage on the device.

"...Very steady readings. I also appreciate that you can read the RPM's directly from the unit...." Read more

"...Very easy to use. Keep an eye on rpm and can just tap advance button up/down until line is on zero on timing tab...." Read more

"...No need to squeeze the trigger to start. The digital circuitry tells you exact engine RPM, and the exact preset timing...." Read more

"...It does show the RPM along with an accurate adjustment of the timing light (advanced and retarded)..." Read more

Very nice indeed
    5 Stars
    Very nice indeed
    I previously had the Innova 3555 timing light and I have to say I was less than impressed with that particular model. It seemed prone to inaccurate induction readings and fluctuations at random times; it got to the point where I just couldn't trust it and actually had to use an older timing light from the 1970's to confirm its readings and/or errors.After doing some research and checking reviews here on Amazon, I decided to give Innova's 5568 Pro model a shot. All I can say is "Wow, I'm impressed". This digital model is super easy to use. The directions are a bit lacking and confusing, but once you fire it up, it's very intuitive and easy to use. I was pleasantly surprised by how understandable the functions were once I started using it on the motor. Induction works 100% right out of the gate; no problems whatsoever. The digital timing advance/retard function worked really nicely also; you can push the arrows and watch the timing mark move forward or back 1 degree at a time. Very steady readings. I also appreciate that you can read the RPM's directly from the unit. This saves me from having to attach other diagnostic equipment. It's also nice to be able to turn off the flashing light when it's not needed.All in all, really impressed. Very nice timing light and seems to be very accurate and well designed/made. If you are considering between this model and the lower priced models, all I can say is the extra money gets you into a whole different ball park of quality. I wish I had gone with this model straightaway.
    Thank you for your feedback
    Sorry, there was an error
    Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on August 15, 2023
    Style: Digital ProVerified Purchase
    I previously had the Innova 3555 timing light and I have to say I was less than impressed with that particular model. It seemed prone to inaccurate induction readings and fluctuations at random times; it got to the point where I just couldn't trust it and actually had to use an older timing light from the 1970's to confirm its readings and/or errors.

After doing some research and checking reviews here on Amazon, I decided to give Innova's 5568 Pro model a shot. All I can say is "Wow, I'm impressed". This digital model is super easy to use. The directions are a bit lacking and confusing, but once you fire it up, it's very intuitive and easy to use. I was pleasantly surprised by how understandable the functions were once I started using it on the motor. Induction works 100% right out of the gate; no problems whatsoever. The digital timing advance/retard function worked really nicely also; you can push the arrows and watch the timing mark move forward or back 1 degree at a time. Very steady readings. I also appreciate that you can read the RPM's directly from the unit. This saves me from having to attach other diagnostic equipment. It's also nice to be able to turn off the flashing light when it's not needed.

All in all, really impressed. Very nice timing light and seems to be very accurate and well designed/made. If you are considering between this model and the lower priced models, all I can say is the extra money gets you into a whole different ball park of quality. I wish I had gone with this model straightaway.
    Customer image
    5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice indeed
    Reviewed in the United States on August 15, 2023
    I previously had the Innova 3555 timing light and I have to say I was less than impressed with that particular model. It seemed prone to inaccurate induction readings and fluctuations at random times; it got to the point where I just couldn't trust it and actually had to use an older timing light from the 1970's to confirm its readings and/or errors.

After doing some research and checking reviews here on Amazon, I decided to give Innova's 5568 Pro model a shot. All I can say is "Wow, I'm impressed". This digital model is super easy to use. The directions are a bit lacking and confusing, but once you fire it up, it's very intuitive and easy to use. I was pleasantly surprised by how understandable the functions were once I started using it on the motor. Induction works 100% right out of the gate; no problems whatsoever. The digital timing advance/retard function worked really nicely also; you can push the arrows and watch the timing mark move forward or back 1 degree at a time. Very steady readings. I also appreciate that you can read the RPM's directly from the unit. This saves me from having to attach other diagnostic equipment. It's also nice to be able to turn off the flashing light when it's not needed.

All in all, really impressed. Very nice timing light and seems to be very accurate and well designed/made. If you are considering between this model and the lower priced models, all I can say is the extra money gets you into a whole different ball park of quality. I wish I had gone with this model straightaway.
    Images in this review
    Customer image
    Customer image
    9 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2020
    I just received this timing light . Seems to work well. I use it to tune the stock points based ignition on my 1960s automobiles. Nice unit with Timing Light, Variable Timing Delay, Tach, Dwell and Voltmeter etc. Comfortable to hold. No trigger like other timing guns but an on-off button. The button is in a natural position and the light flashing stays on (without having to hold a trigger) until you push the button again.
    Nice feature is concurrent display of timing light delay with rpm so you can check base timing, mechanical advance and vacuum advance vs rpm. Timing flashes seemed consistant and steady. Also has concurrent display of system battery voltage vs rpm to check charging voltage vs rpm. Includes a dwell meter so you do not have to connect a seperate piece of equipment to check the point setting.

The unit has a detachable cable that includes Inductive Pickup, Coil Connection and +- battery connections. The clips are a good size to make connections to battery and coil. The inductive pickup has a plastic cover so need to be careful with hot exhaust. I recommend hooking the unit up exactly as the manufacturer specifies in the manual. The only manual that came with the unit is a quick start quide. A more complete manual is available on the Innova website.

I will have to see how this unit holds up over time. Hopefully it will be reliable and last a long time. I have had my old timing light for 30+ years and it still works - but does not have the variable delay feature like this one.

Note that I ordered the 5568 but the unit i received is marked 5568a so these comments apply to this version.

I recommend this unit for anyone with points based ignition.
    11 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on March 31, 2024
    Got this for my husband at Christmas and he said it was the same one he was looking to buy. Works great for his mustang, and it has a nice case to keep it in.
    Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2023
    Bought this item on Apr 11, 2013. Strobe light died yesterday. I guess maybe that’s not bad in years. But only used it between 10 -15 times over that period. That may not be too good. Worked well when it worked, thought.
    6 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2023
    Bought this in order to break in new cam on sbc 350. Thought the adjustable advance and digital tach would come in handy while doing the job by myself. Accomplished everything I needed just like I hoped. Very easy to use. Keep an eye on rpm and can just tap advance button up/down until line is on zero on timing tab. Feels like decent quality and electrical plug on bottom fits snug. Hopefully lasts a long time. Noticed the tach readout is off 2-300 rom from the factory tach in car, but it's also I a 73 Camaro so who knows which is more accurate. Definitely worth the money tho. Very happy with the purchase.
    One person found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on April 12, 2024
    I should have bought this timing light years ago! Stop wasting money on crap lights and just buy this. Cry once, buy once. Worth every penny.
    Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2024
    This timing light is very strudy and has a lot of features and functions. It has a digital screen that you can read while making adjustments.
    Reviewed in the United States on February 26, 2024
    I like the convenience of the built in tach , just dial in your target timing and your done !!

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
    ANTOINE
    5.0 out of 5 stars Displays a well lit RPM right there.
    Reviewed in Canada on February 22, 2024
    I liked the lit display, the RPM is displayed right there, so great for a one person operation.
    Strobe was bright enough to do the job.
    It's a much easier unit to work with compared to conventional strobe lights, so as far as I'm concerned it was worth buying. I was able to fix my idle and timing right there and then and car is happy now.
    I did have to contact them for the full manual, but that was well indicated and quickly provided.
    Joctan G.
    5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente
    Reviewed in Mexico on May 16, 2023
    Excelente
    ABW
    5.0 out of 5 stars Exakte Messung möglich - Praktikabel für Einstellung für Oldtimer
    Reviewed in Germany on February 18, 2024
    Ich verwende das Gerät nun seit über einem Jahr an mehreren Fahrzeugen.
    Bisher kann ich sagen, dass die ermittelten Werte passen. Mit der Handhabung kam ich gut zurecht.
    Für Oldtimer sehr gut geeignet. Hat alle Funktionen, die man braucht.
    salvatore d'alessandro
    5.0 out of 5 stars Professionale ed intuitivo
    Reviewed in Italy on July 2, 2019
    Prodotto veramente ottimo, professionale e semplice da utilizzare. Costruito con materiali di qualità. L'ho utilizzato all'interno di un vano motore di una imbarcazione, con poco spazio e, grazie alla sua capacità di poterlo piegare, ha reso il lavoro molto agevole. Luce allo xeno molto visibile.
    Desleigh B.
    5.0 out of 5 stars good quality
    Reviewed in Australia on March 30, 2024
    looks good but i have not used it yet.