Ayuda bmw r 80 G/s

torre

Arrancando
Hola a todos, sabéis si en la bmw r 80 g/s 1 serie del ańo 86 el número de chasis y de motor deben coincidir?

Lo normal es que coincidan esos números en todos los vehículos a no ser que se hayan cambiado. Que tampoco pasa nada, si un motor se rompe se pone otro

Al final, siempre sale todo bien.

Lo normal es que coincidan esos números en todos los vehículos a no ser que se hayan cambiado. Que tampoco pasa nada, si un motor se rompe se pone otro

Al final, siempre sale todo bien.
Bueno ya tengo un poco más de información hasta 1984 si coincidía, a partir de ese ańo hubo variaciones y se ponía el ańo, mes y producción, ya no tenía que ver con el número de chasis

Todos los vehículos no son matching number ni mucho menos.Sólo una pocas marcas.A partir del 84,las BMW siguen siendo mísmo número de chasis y motor,lo que se conoce como matching number.

Pues ya no se por que cada uno dice una cosa, haber si aparece un entendido

Te dejo un artículo de una persona que sabe mucho. Yo no lo sabía pero al parecer es como tú dices, a partir de 1983-1984 estos números pueden no coincidir.

"Near the end of 1983, with the introduction of the 1984 model year motorcycles, BMW decided to not match up frame and engine numbers, and, in fact, BMW totally eliminated the serial number stamped next to the oil dipstick. They said so officially, although BMW did produce some engines with the 7 digits stamped next to the oil level dipstick when BMW said they would no longer do that. There have been a few widely-scattered reports of differing serial numbers on the same bike. My guess is that BMW utilized some engines, frames, etc., that were in inventory during the transition period. There are not many of these. BMW also re-incorporated stamping the full VIN into the lower right frame tube. That stamping can vary with the particular Country the bike was shipped-to. There are some Countries that require special plates or stampings, and I will not be getting into those further in this article"

Te dejo un artículo de una persona que sabe mucho. Yo no lo sabía pero al parecer es como tú dices, a partir de 1983-1984 estos números pueden no coincidir.

"Near the end of 1983, with the introduction of the 1984 model year motorcycles, BMW decided to not match up frame and engine numbers, and, in fact, BMW totally eliminated the serial number stamped next to the oil dipstick. They said so officially, although BMW did produce some engines with the 7 digits stamped next to the oil level dipstick when BMW said they would no longer do that. There have been a few widely-scattered reports of differing serial numbers on the same bike. My guess is that BMW utilized some engines, frames, etc., that were in inventory during the transition period. There are not many of these. BMW also re-incorporated stamping the full VIN into the lower right frame tube. That stamping can vary with the particular Country the bike was shipped-to. There are some Countries that require special plates or stampings, and I will not be getting into those further in this article"
Gracias