HOLA!!! Sono nuovo

Scipio

Arrancando
Buenas diaz a todos.

First I need to excuse myself for not being able to write in spanish. But if I read it I understand 100%. :)
Perdonate lo spagnolo lo comprendo mas non lo ecrivo.
Maybe better to write in english? Or in Italian. Let me know.

Ok, I am Riccardo, nick named Scipio, have a GS 1150 Black/Red full opzionals bought in June 2002. 33000KM on the clock. Very happy about the bike, and waiting for the new GS1200 to come to the market ;)

I travel extensively around Europe, and will probably plan a trip in Spain for next year. Hope to see you.

In any case, I am happy to know there is a site like the one we have in Italy: www.quellidellelica.com , you are invited to try and if you plan a trip to Italy, please let us know, we will help you.

It is very nice to know we can go in Spain or in any part of the world and find people that have the same interests and can help each other to experience what we could not be able to by ourself. ;)

Ciao Ciao

welcome scipio,
spain is a perfect paradise for your travel, for ride on a bike and for another things....je je je    8)

here one "colega"!!!

p.d.

"send eggs" !!!! somos internacionales!!!!!

Hola Ricardo, saludos desde Cádiz, Andalucía 8) ;D
¿Eres italiano? pues escribe en italiano jejejeje que yo de inglés... :-/ nothing the nothing ;D ;D

Ciao Scipio,

I hope you will enjoi the site.

Tell us where in Italy you are right now living.

We´re glad to have more international chaters.

Been more involved, people like you, talking other languajes may be interested for the boss to open an area for extrangers.

Lets trying it.

v´s

Yo de ingles solo yes........ ;D

Bienvenido.... Sera que se esta presentando?. :-/

Welcome to the best web on the world!!!

Ole!! Que bien m'ha quedao!!

Scipio, ciao come va tutto, sono Justerini di Barcellona, questo estivale io sono viaggiato alla Italia, visitato tutti il Autodromo della Italia, Monza, Mugello, Adriatico, Imola, la mia motto he come la tua, gs1150.

Benvenuti qua, tutti questi ragazzi del foro sono mato, pero buona genti.

Salutazioni della cittá condale.

;D ;D ;D

Gracias por la "accoglienza". Thank you for the warm welcome.  Nothing the nothing,  ;D ;D  ;D

Ok. I live in Florence,Tuscany, what I consider a paradise for wine, motorbike, girls, and many other things we men like!

I am 35 years old, and have a lovely girlfriend from Bavaria, she is very faithful, I can trust her in every way you ride!

PS
Por los "nothing the nothing" o solo "yes"  ;D :
Soy Italiano de Firenze, Toscana, el paradiso por el vino, las muheres, e muy altro che a nos hombre gusta mucho!
Tengo 35 anos, e tengo una muheras muy linda, che es de Bavaria, lei es muy fedele, e soy muy securo de la sua fedeltà in todos les rutas!

;D ;D ;D

Ciao Scipio,¿tutto va bene? Lo siento pero no sé niente de inglés.Este verano he estado en Aosta y Alpes.El próximo iré a las Dolomitas.Escribe en italiano que es molto facile.Benvenuto y salutacioni desde Bilbao ;) ;)

I hope that you'll enjoy this forum like us. ;) ;)
Wellcome from Mallorca!!!!

Hi Scipio!!

Welcome to the jungle ;)

I hope you'll enjoy the web ;)

I think that you can write in english or in italian, it's up to you ;)

Don't worry, if you prefer to write in english we'll translate the post to the spanish to the other members ;)

Regards.

Carlos.

By the way... any volunteer to plan a trip through the Dolomites?  ;D ;D ::) ::)

Traducción: Por cierto... ¿algún voluntario para organizar un viaje a los Dolomitas? jejeje

Carlos.

Hi Scipio.

Welcome to the site. I hope you'll get fun and friendship here.

I've got a good friend living in Miramare. I will hopefully ride to Italy next summer, as I want to visit Bergamo again but this time on my bike. (F650GS called FoGoSa)

Concerning JUSTERINI......... "mato" lo serás tu, mamonasso! Yo me quedo con "FURBA" que es como siempre me han descrito los italianos.

Last thing........ FORZA INTER !!!

Rgds,

:D... Bueno en italiano aun me entero de algo, pero vosotros seguir de todo se aprende...

Welcome from Madrid!

First of all, thanks for visit us and don´t worry about your spanish. I have the same problem with the italian. Like Carlos says, you can write in english whenever you want. As you can see, many people here speaks english and the most important languaje: Friendship.
Sure, You will be welcome any time you visit spain, and I am sure you know, Spain also has very good things like Italy (food, wine, girls... ;D ;D). So I hope to see more messages from you in here, your home.

Regards.

Hi, welcome to this site, is the best in the web.
Regards from Galicia (in the nortwest) ;)

:) :) :) :) :) :)
Hi Sicipio,
nice to meet you, and wellcome from Vic (next to Barcelona).
You'v got a great bike, here in our web it's called "The Bike".

Arrideverci,
Ráfagassssss

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

WELLCOME... OR, BENVENUTTO.... si voglio venire a Tenerife, Canarias. parliaremo presto, questo e otro pàradiso, vino, il, mare, un volcano, buona strada per andare en la maquina, e la moglia , porta la tua jajajaja la mia "straga" e molto usata jajajaja si vol venire, scribe al "puretaguay".... chauuuuuu bambino

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Joerrrrrrrrrr, que nivel, yo no entiendo ni papa.
Bienvenio Scipio, desde Sevilla...ufff que trabajera, no se si el "probe" entendera algo....?

Bembenuto Ragazzo.

Io so un ragazzo di Murcia, molto complimenti di conosere a lei.

Forza Il BOxer

Chivediamo.

[move]
si_LOGO.gif
BIENVENIDO
si_LOGO.gif
[/move]

18484.jpg

;D ;D ;D Bienvenido ;D ;D ;D

Saludos desde Madrid (Rivas), porq yo me pregunto, lo q dice es q se estara presentando? ??? ??? ??? , eso de no manejar la lenguaaaaa :p :p :p, le deja a uno q no sabe q contestar :-X :-X :-X

Manda h...os, en italiano aun pillo algo, pero en inglish nasti de plasti ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D en fin ..................

Welcome from Novelda (Alicante) 8) 8) 8) 8).....near of Benidorm, o algo así jejejejeje

Bienvenido, desde San Sebastian, esque mi ingles es muy cerrado y el italiano no es mi fuerte pero los compañeros, que como dominan, pueden traduci.

Bienvenido

Bienvenido compañero scipio. Que los dioses “del metal” te acompañen. ;)

permíteme felicitarte por tu buen gusto a la hora de escoger LA MOTO. ;D

[move]Saludos desde Sevilla. Bmw r 1150 gs adventure: LA MOTO ... LA LEYENDA[/move]

p.d.: Aunque la cosa está “mu” mala, aquí estamos “pá” lo que haga “farta”. Y de “tó” se sale. Que no “farte” de “ná”. ;D

Afiliado al "Clús Macarra Burgués.pom" y a la "división mecánica" de bmwmotos.com. ;D

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I salute you from Canary Islands in the north occidental coast of Africa. I love Italy, I spent my holidays in Milano in 2002. I have been in Torino, Padova, Milano, Lecco, Como, Venezia and other places. I´d like to retourn to your country and enjoy its roads riding my R1100Gs. ;D ;D ;D

Welcome scipio fron Ourense Vssssssssss y Rafagassssss. ;)

Hola Scipio, bienvenido desde Madrid. :D
Puedes escribir en ingles o en italiano, te entendemos en los dos idiomas. ;)

What a warm welcome, es un sito internet muy FOGOSO ! Como un vino tinto de Rioja! O come la GS FoGoSa!

Excellent!!!

I will hope to see you around in Italy maybe for the Dolomites or the Appennini. Same if I come to Spain, you will take me around. I have some friends in Marbella and Madrid. Have been to Spain a couple of times and loved it! Especially the Hamon de Serrano de Pata Negra, better than the Parma Ham!

Ciao Ciao

Ciao Scipio,

Welcome to this site, we are from a town close to Barcelona, Catalonia.
We speak italian but unfortunately we can´t write it.

I´ve been several times to Italy, where my family have friends from Roma and Arezzo.

If you ever comes to Barcelona, just contact me, it will be a pleasure to meet you and your girlfriend.

By the way, I am driving a F650, and also waiting for the new GS1200.

Last summer we spend our holidays in Corsica and Sardegna, beatiful place for a bike.

Warm regards,

CATGS (Sergi) and Montse

Just be very Wellcome Scipio from another happy GS owner  ;D...
And let me know if you visit Mallorca. ;)

V'ssssssssssssssss

joder, se nota que hemos ido a colegio de pago, que nivel, asombroso.

CIAO, ADIOS,ADEU, BYE, AUFWIERDERSEHEN.

He que os parece

En Menorca de eso no hay. El mío era concertado jejejejejeje ;D

Ciao Scipio

Wellcome to our virtual bikers pub ;)

Ahora en cristiano: Bienvenido compañero.

V'sssss

Ps: No sufras Cal.lo, que el mio tb era desos consertao. Las clases de inglés me las pague aparte, con ayuda de mi ex... que por cietto se casa er domingo con un italiano, calabres pa ser mas exactos... ::) casualidad, no? :D

Welcome, from Madrid (Bienvenido, desde Madrid)

Vsssssssssssss

Chao Scipio!!!

Wellcome from Zaragoza!!!

I my english is so superb than my italian ;D ;D but...

WELLCOME!!!

Hi Scipio.

Welcome to the jungle.

I´m fron Zarauz in the vasque country in north of Spain. Here you can see my beach, the most beautiful in the word. www.alaplaya.com push web-cam.

Varanassi ;)

JODIDOLOCO dijo:
Wercom desde Cai, Pisha. Cuando te deje de caé por aquí avisa, cohone.

Bu bodita tu web.  ;)

http://www.thsnet.it/qde/default.htm

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ostia........., no vale hacer reir, que sino no hay quien se entere del pupurrí de este post, que parece esto la torre de babel, o la de pisha, que ya no se ni lo que digo .........

Welcome to your home Scipio [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Regards fron the Big Castle in the Plane (es coña, desde Castellón de la Plana) ;D ;D ;D. See you in the road ............. [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

Bienvenido Scipio.

Que yo soy de francés, joer!!

Saludos desde Teruel.