¿Intermitentes R1250Gs de 2021 en modelos anteriores?

YanWong

Arrancando
No veo este articulo en su página web http://www.kicry.net/
Mientras este señor nos da mas información, a ver si algunos me podeis poner un video de cómo cambiar los intermitentes... lo he buscado y nada.
Gracias anticipadas.
hello,DonPollo!
Good morning! It is 10 o'clock in the morning Beijing time.
howare you guys?
Yes, this is our company's external website, but we have no personnel to maintain it. Basically, we haven't updated product information for two or three years! So there is not much information available to you on this website.
In addition, our imitation "OEM LED indicator" is not on sale, so there is not much information you can learn at present.
So let me talk about the problem of this indicator light below.

YanWong

Arrancando
Initially we did not plan to produce this OEM indicator
But because many BMW owners in mainland China are looking for this kind of auxiliary factory indicator light!
Because if you buy on the OEM parts website,
1: Need to wait a long time. Because it needs to be sent abroad to mainland China, it will take at least one or two months!
2: High price, I admit that people in China or other countries or regions are willing to pay for this high price. If it were me, I would also be willing to spend a lot of money to wait for a set of genuine indicator license plates, and they have certification reports, I would be absolutely relieved.
But the accessories market is huge, and some people can afford to buy genuine products!
But there are some people whose financial situation is average, but they want to be cheap!
That's why this imitation product was born.
Finally, I admit that this kind of behavior is very immoral! This disrespects the R&D and design personnel!
But in the end when you buy this kind of imitation OEM quality indicator light,
When you receive the goods, you may think again! It's incredible, it looks exactly like an OEM.
Yes, in today's China, many products can be made consistent, even beyond the quality of genuine products.
We already knew that a company in mainland China has successfully imitated it, and we are willing to help it sell, but their sales staff quotes are very outrageous, because it is too expensive!
We bought it from the official website of OEM accessories earlier
The 63138557188 indicator returned to the Chinese company for dismantling and research.

YanWong

Arrancando
We follow 63138557188 this indicator
1: 1 mold opening
The structure, housing and harness are all in accordance with OEM quality
18 3030smd light beads are used
Brightness comparable to OEM quality.

Custo55

Acelerando
Los intermitentes que pone Han Wong, existe en AliExpress, el problema es que sólo hacen la labor de intermitentes, quedan bien pero....solo intermitentes, par hacer lo mismo que las GS del 21 según he visto tienen que llevar tres cables y condensador..............a la espera de que los plagien.....saludos

erkawa

Curveando
Seria masa intermitente y posición, que al variar de intensidad sería freno también...

YanWong

Arrancando
Maybe you use this indicator as a solution for upgrading old BMW models to new indicator lights
But if you want to achieve the effect of 2021 position light + turn signal
Then it must be replaced with a new wiring harness solution, and we are currently not interested in developing it.
Conducted research and discussion with our technical developers,
Even if it is changed to the latest wiring harness scheme, the program must be rewritten...
Han Wong 放的指标,存在于速卖通中,问题是他们只做指标的工作,看起来不错,但是……只是指标,要像我看到的 21 的 GS 一样,他们必须有三根线和电容…………等着被抄袭……问候

Última edición:

YanWong

Arrancando
另一个话题
外观老旧的指示灯
更改为顺序照明模式
你感兴趣吗? ........

Adjuntos

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    429,6 KB · Visitas: 35
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    579,2 KB · Visitas: 35
  • 1-2.jpg
    1-2.jpg
    765 KB · Visitas: 33

robgar06

Curveando
Part No.: 63238556877?
In China, a factory has copied it.
Dear YanWong,
Many thanks for your information. I honestly consider that if your firm finally manage to obtain that product, that will be a very succesfull product. This topic has been discussed at length in different forums. Everybody would like to have a new look in their bikes. But please consider to mantain the original tail light functional. I encourage you to develop a really nice product…!!!!. To replace the original blinkers just with a “animated effect” is not a really worthy option. Thank you again for your effort and support!!!.

YanWong

Arrancando
dear! robgar06
robgar06
My idea is to make a 4-wire harness. Double lamp
The solution of daytime running light (position light) + turn signal
We will make samples as soon as possible.
I have communicated with the BMW Owners Association in Mainland China
They think this plan is feasible.
Dear YanWong,
Many thanks for your information. I honestly consider that if your firm finally manage to obtain that product, that will be a very succesfull product. This topic has been discussed at length in different forums. Everybody would like to have a new look in their bikes. But please consider to mantain the original tail light functional. I encourage you to develop a really nice product…!!!!. To replace the original blinkers just with a “animated effect” is not a really worthy option. Thank you again for your effort and support!!!.

YanWong

Arrancando
Dear YanWong,
How to wire it?
1: Turn signal position: the wiring harness remains unchanged, still equipped with terminals
2: Daytime running light position: not equipped with wiring harness terminal 1 positive pole connected to ACC wiring harness.
, The other negative pole. This should be resolved. This is the advice given to me by our BMW after-sales engineer in mainland China.
If you asked me to equip the complete set of signal lights "Thomas Kit", see #81
I think that according to our company's situation, we will not consider it.
Because we have no way to keep improving every product.
But there is always a solution.
Why do people buy this non-OEM product? In fact, the most important thing is the price.
If you can do the best, it is the best!

robgar06

Curveando
我会持续关注本帖的最新消息!
欢迎交流!
But this is nothing special, just a different set of blinkers. That is not the point of discussion. We would like to see blinkers in red as DRL also working as brake light and of course orange light when acting as indicator. In addition to that we consider that it would be a good idea to keep the tail light as it is in previous models. For sure this will ease the wiring scheme. Good luck and looking forward to hearing from you very soon with new developments. Cheers!